Tuesday, November 23, 2010

He is the what-so-called. Boyfriend !

Such a long time since I last wrote type for this blog. 
He he. Malas much in me, right ?

Ok. today i want to talk much about my love one. 
The one that make me stay with him for about a year and several month (that i hardly remember and barely count) Hi hi hi.

He is the one that always make me cry. at night. day or like forever?
He is the one that always had me. day. night. noon or maybe forever?
He is the one that always make me laugh with those antics.
He is the one that always be my best buddy. ever.
He is the one who always be my best enemy. either.
He is the one that always mad with me. (for recent things that make he goes like crazy :P )
He is the one that always didn't pick up the phone for two days because mad with me. and make me cry for three days because of him. and make me make up my mind to think about breaking up. (always. girls emotion) huahuahua :DD
He is the one that always criticize me whenever I look stupid. even though I know I am not.
He is the one that always did not eat the cake. (you remember the birthday cake?) cisss


Looks delicious, right? He don't even taste it even a little.
And I eat it like a whole. with tears and hurt. owh. I cry I cry I cry


And he is always the one that always be my best boyfriend (in present :P ) woh. such a statement there !

and in short I LOVE YOU.

JDU nampak macam D tak D nye eh?

He he. gambar macam blur sebab crop dan besarkan dan kami tak banyak ambik gambar bersama.
*ayat agak skema dan kami nampak berkabung dengan wajah gembira -.-*

4 comments:

  1. heeee. so comey la ba ni, kikihhh ;)
    *ikut style ba, heee. ba, baju itam tu mmg napok btol2 cam gmbr org baru balik nawak r ba, tp muke ba snyum kising tu heran lop, hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he. biase ar. dop ahu g nawak sape sapa gumbire gtu orh. ishish

    ReplyDelete